Here’s what the process looks like from here on out:
1. We fly back to Ukraine on Wednesday, March 18th, arriving in Ukraine on March 19th in the afternoon.
2. We will take a bus immediately to Novograd where we will begin the process of getting our kids HOME.
3. We will apply for their passports and then WAIT. (this can take anywhere from 3-10 days…PRAY FOR SPEED!!!!0
4. We will be visiting the kids during this time and will have a farewell party for them.
5. When the passports are done, we will travel to Kiev with the children.
6. In Kiev we will get medical exams for the children and go to the US Embassy to apply for their Visas.
7. As soon as we have the visas we can leave the country.
8. We are scheduled to fly home on Friday, March 27th… PLEASE PRAY that we can stick to this schedule or EVEN MOVE OUR FLIGHT EARLIER!!!!
9. The flight home with the children will be long, please pray for grace for us all… that the kids won’t be afraid, will be able to sleep on the plane, and that John and I will have strength!
That about sums it up. Please pray that our last lap will go smoothly and that we will not have ANY interference or delays!!
WE LONG TO HAVE OUR FAMILY TOGETHER!!!