Elia is changing so much, she’s quite the little lady and is fully mobile. Up and running from morning til night with a couple short naps in there to keep her moving. You’ve seen her banana bread thieving and her personal art project, here are a few more of her daily activities:
1. Climbing- up and down stairs, onto chairs, onto guitar cases, into boxes, and pretty much on top of anything that she can get a foot up on.
2. Emptying the pantry: favorite items to lug around are boxes of cereal, crackers, syrup, and Lipton ice tea mix.
3. Sneaking off with my cell phone (if you’re in my contacts list, don’t be surprised if you get a call some day).
4. Playing drums- that’s especially fun to do when Isabelle is singing and playing keyboard.
5. Trying on shoes.
6. Dragging my purse around.
7. Wearing clean laundry around her neck.
8. Getting into my jewelry box.
Notice you see nothing there about actually playing with toys! Though she is found of books and loves to push around her grocery cart, most of her favorite things to do don’t involve typical toddler toys.
I love this stage, but it sure keeps a momma busy! Fortunately there are usually at least 3 or 4 of us around to keep after her!